Make change right from the workplace
Workplace giving is one of the easiest and most efficient ways to support the ASRC while also providing great benefits to employers and their staff who choose to give from their pay.
In conjunction with your payroll office or one of our free payroll agencies, you’ll select the amount from your pre-tax pay you wish to donate each pay period and once received by the ASRC – we’ll put your donation straight to work.
Your regular donation to the ASRC helps provide much needed support services that maximise the physical, mental and social wellbeing of people seeking asylum, creating a positive future for our community.
Benefits for you
- Your donation is pre-tax so it goes even further – a $10 donation equates to only $6.75 from a fortnightly pay*
- There’s no need for receipts or claims at tax time – it’s all on your payslip
- Many organisations choose to match employee gifts – doubling your impact
Benefits for business
- Organisations that commit to a workplace giving program boost employee engagement, retention and productivity**
- It’s easy to track your organisations collective impact and how your support has helped changed and transformed lives
- All administration costs associated with workplace giving are tax-deductible
How to get started
A workplace giving program can bet set up directly through your workplace’s payroll system or alternatively, through our free payroll agencies, Good2Give, Good Company and Benevity.
Not sure what best for your workplace? We’re here to help so get in touch on the form below.